Office Manager & Program Administrator
- Hands on role to support and partner with our Executive Director on rewarding NFP projects;
- Full-time, ongoing role with the ability to Work From Home (post-training period); and
- Dependent on experience, package circa $90K.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Centre of Perinatal Excellence (COPE) is a not-for-profit organisation devoted to reducing the impacts of emotional and mental health problems in hopeful, expectant and new parents across Australia. COPE provides a national, dedicated focus to perinatal mental health to address the identified issues that we know are currently causing and preventing people from accessing timely and effective information and care.
The role of Office Manager and Program Administrator has been created to assist and manage the day-to-day executive needs of our Founder and Executive Director, to undertake all office management responsibilities and help deliver our many ongoing projects.
SOME KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- EA: managing correspondence, diary, travel bookings, finances and expenses;
- Projects: Coordination and project administration of multiple, multifaceted projects to create resources that inform and to facilitate the delivery of our programs;
- Research: monitoring of participation uptake and feedback across program areas;
- Reporting: research, develop and prepare presentations and reports around COPE programs including visual storytelling using contemporary graphic design that highlight key information and outcomes for stakeholders;
- Governance: arrange meetings, minute taking, assist with the preparation of Board and committee papers, including collating financial reports from Xero; and
- Financial administration: day to day management of finances including invoice generation, set-up of payments and budget monitoring across project areas.
We are a small team, doing big things and making a difference to many lives. We operate in a professional and fast-paced environment, you will need to be comfortable working in our home-based office in the inner north of Melbourne, or from your own home. Whilst working independently, you will have regular interaction with others in our team who work remotely, they include psychologists, marketing, technology, and social media experts.
- You will have demonstrated experience supporting an executive, have exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills, be highly organised, have superior attention to detail and be able to work autonomously.
- Knowledge and experience working within the NFP, Community or Health sectors is ideal.
- A sound understanding of contemporary IT packages, including the MS Office suite, WordPress & Xero (and ideally Vision6 & CANVA), is expected together with the ability to adapt to other online platforms.
- Initiative and flexibility coupled with maturity of judgement and decision-making skills are key to success in this most fulfilling role.
- Tertiary qualifications in any related discipline will be highly regarded.
This is a full-time fixed term contract (one year) with possibility to extend. A competitive remuneration package, circa $90K including the ability to salary package, will be offered based on experience.
The successful candidate must have the right to work in Australia and will be required to provide a current Working With Children Check, undertake background and National Police checks and provide proof of Covid-19 Vaccination.
For further information about us, please visit our website www.cope.org.au.
For a confidential discussion about the position, please contact Asha Serpless, Office Manager on 0433 919 272.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV with a cover letter that addresses why you would consider yourself to be a cultural addition to COPE and how your skills and experience would be attributes to the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 5 August 2022.