As a not-for-profit organisation, the work of COPE is informed and guided by our Members. The Company Membership of COPE is comprised of the professional bodies responsible for the delivery of maternity, postnatal, primary and mental health care in Australia.
These organisations and their representatives are detailed below.
Current Membership and Representatives
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN) – represented by Ms Kim Ryan
- Australian College of Midwives (ACM) – represented by Ms Ann Kinnear
- Australian Psychological Society (APS) – represented by Dr Helen Lindner
- Maternal Child and Family Health Nurses Australia (MCaFNA) – represented by Ms Creina Mitchell
- Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia (PANDA) – represented by Ms Terri Smith
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) – represented by Dr James Best
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) – represented by Dr Rachael Hickinbotham
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) – represented by Dr Nik Kowalenko