As a not-for-profit organisation, the work of COPE is informed and guided by its Members. The Company Membership of COPE is comprised of the professional bodies responsible for the delivery of maternity, postnatal, primary and mental health care in Australia.
These organisations and their representatives are detailed below.
Current Membership and Representatives
- Australian College of Mental Health Nurses (ACMHN) – Represented by Stephen Jackson.
- Australian College of Midwives (ACM) – Represented by Luke Williams.
- Australian Psychological Society (APS) – Represented by Dr Zena Burgess.
- Maternal, Child & Family Health Nurses (MCaFHNA) – Represented by Creina Mitchell.
- Perinatal Anxiety and Depression Australia (PANDA) – Represented by Julie Borninkhof.
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) – Represented by Dr Rachael Hickinbotham.
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) – Represented by Dr Kanakkahewa.
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) – Represented by Dr Nicole Hall.